Credit: Ballistic BBQ
Makes 8 Servings
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 or 2 small hot chiles, minced
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley, lightly packed
- 1 cup olive oil (add until desired consistency)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the vinegar with the minced garlic, shallot, hot pepper and roasted red pepper and let this sit for 10 minutes or so to mellow out.
- Mix all the remaining (olive oil to desired consistency) ingredients together and let the sauce sit for at least a few minutes, or, better yet, an hour, before serving at room temperature.